Grawlix has a few standard requirements, not unlike WordPress, Kirby, Drupal, or other popular content management systems.
- A web host with PHP 5.3 and MySQL 5 or later.
- Permissions from said host to use .htaccess.
- The ability to FTP and edit bits of code.
- Money. Just kidding, the Grawlix CMS is free, though we won’t turn down your help.
- Version 1 of the Grawlix CMS requires PHP 5 on its host server.
- It also requires a MySQL database. By default, all of its tables are prefixed “grlx_”.
- You’ll need FTP access to upload its scripts to your web host.